If bitcoins are of interest to you – especially from the investigation point of view, then you can have a look at Computerworld 6-7/2015. It is a magazine in Czech language only.
Here are main points:
- Bitcoin is not a currency in Czech Republic
- According to Ministry of Finance transactions over 1 000 EUR are risky and transactions over 15 000 EUR are suspicious
- Bitcoin related services are subject to VAT
- Some Czech bitcoin exchanges voluntarily require customer identification, although it is not legally needed
- Deanonymization is difficult. Main helpers are bitcoin address re-use, change address and bitcoin merging before larger transaction.
- Criminals can use many ways to hide their tracks – generating many transactions on their own, merging bitcoins into large exchanges or using bitcoin laundry services.
Feel free to reach to me to discuss in more detail.